Do you think you can fall in and out of love with a person multiply times?

Just curious, some people think you can.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do and have with my husband. There is a whole lifetime to learn new things about him and once in awhile he shows me something that makes me love him all over again and that much deeper.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes and no. There was a moment in time when I thought I had fallen out of love with my late husband because I was so unhappy with our relationship but I later realized that I was still in love with him and we stayed together. Over the course of the years I fell deeper in love with him. I think if you've ever felt true love for someone you can never just NOT love them anymore. You can not be IN love with them, but you will always love them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yeah but to the PP thats just falling more IN love with him.
    Like my boyfriend (we're go on and off) sometimes I love him like no other- other times I cant stand the sight of him. There are a lot of times he awes me with his sweetness and big heart- other times I cant believe I had anything too do with him. '
    but thats more of a love to hate/hate to love thing
    pregojen

Answer by pregojen at 11:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't think you can fall in and out. I thnk it is a chocie you make. Love is not an emotion love is an action.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Love is an action that you choose daily. Every day, you can wake up and choose to love, or choose to not love.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think that "in love" feeling waxes and wanes in the course of a long term relationship. Some people may call that falling in and out of love. If you are commited to your relationship, you can rekindle those sparks.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009