pelvic pressure, slight cramps, urge to move bowels...

Ugh...does this sound like labor? I'm 40 weeks and have had enough!! I'm not asking for "medical" advice, just want to see what you gals think. Also, should I start walking around to bring it on...as painful as it is. Also I'm in pain whenever I sit on the toilet. As if the baby is on all sorts of nerves in my thighs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• THE ONLYTIME I HAD AN URGE TO LIKE POOP WAS WHEN I WAS IN LABOR WITH BOTH MY KID AND WAS ABOUT 7 CM
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yup, that's labor. I would call your Dr or midwife to see when they wanted you to come in.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 11:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Thats sounds like labor sweets! Congrats and good luck!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Could be early labor preparation, or could be just the pressure of the baby's head pressing on the rectum that stimulates a bowel movement. Only you know what it is for you based on your observations of your normal body rythms.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009