35 weeks pregnant and having pain.

Hi I am 35 weeks pregnant with my second child and I have been having a lot of pressure down there (if you know what I mean). It is getting to the point where it hurts to walk. My midwife says to lay down and it will go away well it hasn't. I didn't have this with my first pregnancy, What could it be? Please help!!

JDalila

Asked by JDalila at 11:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the baby is really low and is putting pressure. areyou having any contractions
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i would go into get checked out
    but ya its prob just the baby sitting low
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• No contractions but then again I had contractions with my first and didn't know I was having them.
    JDalila

Answer by JDalila at 11:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow and I'm having the same issues. The pain doesn't go away when I lay down either! My midwife says it's a combination of pressure from the pregnancy and also (this is my 3rd) since I've been pregnant before now I am oversensitive and feel things I couldn't feel before. I hope this helps sweets and I am SO feeling your pain!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh, and first thing in the morning, get up as slowly as possible. It doesn't take the morning pain away completely but if I stand up fast after laying down I end up falling back down from the pain.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

i had the same thing happen to me i hadto got to take afetal stress testand i was contactin every 3 mts at 32 wks andi had noidea. go to the hospital better safe then sorry
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009