I need a good Laugh

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him. The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare &walked directly toward her. (As all men will.)
Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over & whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00 only on one condition..." Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition
was.The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just 3words. The woman considered his proposition for a moment, & then slowly removed a $20.00 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, & meaningfully said "Clean my House."

Ellie19

Asked by Ellie19 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMFAO! Wow, thats a good one! I wish I knew some decent jokes but I don't! Thanks for posting this!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• THANK YOU!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• HA HA HA!!! Thanks for the laugh!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for the laugh!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• A new pastor was visiting the homes of his parishioners.

At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door.

When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, Genesis 3:10."

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter.

Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid, for I was naked."
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• lmfao.....
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• A Sunday school teacher was giving her class the assignment for the next week.

"Next Sunday," she said, "we are going to talk about liars, and in preparation for the lesson, I want you all to read the Seventeenth Chapter of Mark."

The following week at the beginning of the class, the teacher said, "Now all who have prepared for today’s lesson by reading the Seventeenth Chapter of Mark, please come to the front." Half the class stood up and came forward.

"The rest of you may leave," said the teacher, "these students are the ones I want to talk speak to. There is no Seventeenth Chapter in the Book of Mark!"
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.

The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though they were a very large mammal their throat was very small.

The little girl stated Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

The teacher reiterated a whale could not
    swallow a human; it was impossible.

The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah."

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• At Sunday school they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.

Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill, and said, Johnny what is the matter? Little Johnny responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."
    Katrina3016

• LOL great jokes! Thanks for sharing today, I needed them!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009