Does anyone know of any at home jobs that are not scams?

I work full time outside the home and I really find it hard to be there for everything my daughter needs. This past week she had a cold and my job was giving me hell about leaving work early to bring her to the doc. I really want to be home more!

LaLaMommy08

Asked by LaLaMommy08 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The company I'm partnered with has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1987. No scam here!!!

I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals! You can have the best of both worlds too!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I am doing the Scentsy Candles I can not believe the success you can have with this program it is so wonderful.  It is a product that really just takes off and sales itself you do not have to do much for it.  Come and take a look at my site http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 1:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Ameriplan is a home business so you have control over when you work and when you take off!! That was one of the biggest reasons I went with them. I have a daughter and I didn't want to get permission or be given a hard tome if I needed to have off for her. She comes first and Ameriplan lets me do that =)

No selling or cold calling. Daily Pay and now we get weekly bonuses!!!
    You can look over my profile if you'd like, it has tons of info.
    Or you can call me 770-728-9938 and we can chat!!!

Prerecorded info call 616-712-1118
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 2:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My site is full of opportunities that you can work from home. All are legit... Feel free to check it out! Sign up for our newsletter and get updates when there are new ones available!

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Good Luck!
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I work from home part time for Ameriplan right now. I am in the process of paying all of our debt off and once that is done I will work full time from home. I love it. Ameriplan has been a godsend for me. Please feel free to check out my site. www.living-thedream.info
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
    Hjett

Answer by Hjett at 3:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• We are legal service brokers, our company is NYSE listed and helps people in many ways.

Yes we are legal!

To get a company and business overview click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    I am also with scentsy...it's a really fun company to work with. I can stay home with my kids, homeschool, anything. There are lots of people that work with scentsy and have full time/part time jobs elsewhere.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009