I know i asked last night got 3 answere but re asking so i can clearify some things. Should I or shouldn'tI......I am in love with one of my best friends, we are both single but he's off at college, i was wondering if i should tell him how i feel. Below is what i wrote for him just have no clue if i should send it

i know there is no use dwelling in the past all that matters is living for today. I can't seem to stop thinking about all the good times we've had. Our first kiss, the first time we had sex, even though all we've ever been is friends. Although deep down i've always wanted to be more. Ive always wanted to be your girl always hoped we'd one day be a family. Through the years we went our separate ways grown up alot and realized things don't always happen the way you want and life doesnt always go as planned but things happen for a reason. The past few nights i've been remembering the funwe had, going to the movies, making out, hanging out after school. Even though through all of this i never realized how much i actually loved you. truth is i have always loved you but have always been afraid to show it, because i never wanted to lose you so i kept it hidden. I wish i could tell you how i feel but i cant seem to say I love you....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• If this guy is your best friend, I honestly don't think it would hurt to tell him. Maybe he feels the same way, but is afraid to show it? Good Luck in whatevr u decide to do!
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Op- cont--- Some i the response i got last night, say he was using me the sex, but to clearify, we haven't fooled around since my junior year of highschool which was 5 years ago. We have hung out a few time since then without doing anything we did back in the day. I know theres the chance he's not going to feel the same way, and thats fine with me, I just don't know if i should tell him, or just let things play out and see where we end up. He is coming down in a few weeks to visit, and we will be hanging out then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i see you wrote about being a family and i think that even if he liked you that that part would scare him off. i think you shouldn't make it a big deal and when he comes down just tell him straight out. i have feelings for you and let him lead from there. that way you can still keep your freindship if he just responds with i'm sorry but i don't feel the same. if you make it so melodramatic he will shy away from being your friend cause he will feel as if he crushed you and failed as a friend. oh and don't have any sex with him in the future. unless you get married. i didn't read your prevoius post but if they felt your being used for sex holding out will answer that for you as well.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would just tell him. If he doesn't feel the same way hopefully your relationship doesn't change, for the worst that is. If it already has been a few years it isn't gonna go anywhere fast. If you know what I mean.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I feel like writing today and maybe this will help you out. Here you go:

A lot of time has passed and we have grown up a lot since back then when we shared our first kiss and spent time together but one things still remains the same with me and that is the way I feel about you. I know that I haven't exactly told you this before but I want to let you know now. I hope this doesn't ruin anything between us and I hope you feel the same way but if you don't, that's fine too... I understand. The one thing that remains the same with me is that I have always loved you and now I am starting to realize this more and more as the days go by. I have always hoped for us to be more than friends. You mean a lot to me and I would love for you to be the man in my life . Even if nothing comes out of this and we only remain friends, I felt like I had to let you know this and I am just happy to have you in my life and I hope that never changes.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It's sounds nice and all but I would just hold back bc if you tell a guy you love him you just might scare him away then you'll be alone.

I am talking from experience I was heart broken but got over that looking back it was not worth it I probably would have been miserrable anyway bc he like to party and be with lots of woman. Woman always seems to fall for the wrong guy. In your case I hope he is the one but don't say too much just yet let him make that move on you as far as how he feels and don't be so available when he calls or comes that is another sign I have learned GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• OP- Well we talked today, and i found out that he is somewhat after the same thing i am as far as where we want our life to go, in my last msg to him, which he hasn't gotten yet, i did tell him that i liked him more then friends but just never said anything because i didn't want to lose him as a friend. So i'm gonna see what this leads too, thanks for all the advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009