Black Pastor says white Americans that voted for Obama are racist

Please watch video before replying. Do you agree?
http://revolutionarypolitics.com/?p=2508

JonesboroGypsy

Asked by JonesboroGypsy at 12:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• HOPE WE CAN GET RID OF OBAMA, AMEN BROTHER TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I was going to watch it, until I saw anon's post, its obviously some slanted piece... no thanks. I also don't give a rat's behind what some pastor somewhere thinks...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Whatever........
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• omg that is stupid. we voted for him cause we think he is a great guy and will help Americans out not cause of the skin color. some people are just wanna cause more problems in this world.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 1:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Manning proves himself to be mentally unstable by admitting that he is a birther and that Obama is the anti-christ (basically).

I did not vote for Obama because I feel responsible for slavery.

A little info on manning: He called Obama's mother trash for getting pregnant out of wedlock by a black man.

He called Obama a House negro, a pimp, a long-legged mack daddy, and the emissary of the devil

He compared Oprah to the Whore of Babylon.

Manning obviously should be in a padded room somewhere, not giving interviews.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think manning is hilarious myself
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• gramsmom, anonymous did not watch the video, I had it running and that reply was posted before the video finished.

lifeisgreatbut.... those of us that did not vote for him say the same thing, excluding the part that we think he would be a great guy and help Americans. We did not not vote for him because of his skin color. His skin color had nothing to do with it.

JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 1:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I kind of have to roll my eyes because it seems like no matter what. If you voted for him, or if you didn't someone is going to call you a racists.

I'm sure there are truly racist people that did and didn't vote for him, but I'm sure that most Americans aren't.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 1:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• "I did not vote for Obama because I feel responsible for slavery."

Slaves were sold to the white man by their own kind. I feel more cultural guilt over what we did to Native American's here than I do for slavery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Well, I am a little speechless, this guy is I think is off his rocker.

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 1:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009