What are your kids going to be for halloween?

My kids have asked me (for the second time in a row) to make their costumes (which i can and love doing, yeah me!!) so my daughter wants something girly and picked out a poodle skirt type outfit, and my son picked out a batman type costume in green. So i was wondering what do your kids want to be for halloween, and are you making or buying?

elananme

Asked by elananme at 12:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• I'm buying - always have; my son wants to be Iron Man, my daughter hasn't decided yet.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I buy. My oldest is a pirate and my youngest is a doctor.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• my 2 yr old daughter is going to be a witch just like her mother
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Im buying one but not sure what. DS is 2 and I want him to pick. We went out yesterday but they weren't out in the stores yet. I wanted to go early because last 2 years we went to late and had to get what they had left.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i'm buying. i suck when it comes to sewing lol. but my 2yr old is gonna be mickey mouse and my 1 yr old is gonna be minnie mouse. i can't wait!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My daughters are 12 and 13. This year they will be with their father for Halloween.
    wolflinx

Answer by wolflinx at 2:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My 8 year old daughter wants to be a genie and her grandmother will make her costume. My 9 year old hasn't decided. My 11 year old wants to be an astronaut and we're buying a helmet - my husband is a scientist and is going to bring home a small white jumpsuit. My 10 month old - we're still looking.

Answer by missanc at 2:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

Nakita72..the way you said this made me laugh..a witch like her mother rotflmao...I was trying to figure out if this was your step dd or if you didnt mean to say it this way, but too funny thanx for the laugh!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would love to make the costumes. It would be much cheaper that way! lol. But my sewing machine is in storage and i don't feel like dragging it out. So we will be buying this year. My daughter wants to be a pretty princess. And my son doesn't really care. Think maybe i will try and find him a dino costume or puppy. Something cute.
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 5:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Im making my daughter a Hershey Kiss Costume.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009