Does anyone out there eat potted meat food product? (made from "Libby's")

I know there are other brands but I like potted meat. My family doesn't like it at all I am the only one...My dh makes fun of me and says he would never eat that stuff that it is gross how could I eat it not to mention he says it's made out of assholes and lips.

LOL...He made me laugh for awhile when he said that...lol and had our kids saying it too then finally when everything was calmed down we told the kids not to say that anymore...but it was funny.

I still eat it.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I grew up eating it. I'm sure I'd eat it again if I'd remember to buy it. It's like a poor man's pate. I don't want to know what's in it but I sure did love eating it. Maybe I'll go to the grocery and buy some just for old times sake.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i would buy it if i couldn't afford fresh meat, but i'm a vegetarian so i technically i wouldn't eat it-i don't even buy canned veggies
    paula405

Answer by paula405 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yes! its cheap for sure and i really love the taste:) lol my whole fam likes it.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't think I've ever even heard of it! What is it? Is it possibly a regional thing? Or do they call it something different in the North East (where I am).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I eat it once in awhile when I get a craving for it.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I can't stand it - I think it's SO gross. But my dh grew up on it and eats it on occasion.

Answer by missanc at 1:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It looks enough like liverwurst that I don't think I could try it if I wanted to.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009