Odd question....

Does anyone remove the hair from their arms? I use my Smooth Away to remove my arm hair, and I have seen women that are just downright furry....I was at a wedding this weekend and the bride had long, black arm hair which looked really odd with a strapless dress! Anyone else do this or am I the weird one??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I only have a small bit of hair on my arms and it's really light so it's not noticeable but my sister does that! She can't stand for her arms to be hairy and now she has all of her dark haired friends doing their arms too, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have really dark hair, but there isn't a lot on my arms. When it starts getting long I do remove it. I think it looks gross b/c it's so dark!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have such a small amount of hair on my arms and it is really light so I don't mess with it. If it was dark or really long and noticeable, I'd do something about it. When I graduated from high school our validictorian had such long hair on her arms that I remember thinking it could have been brushed. I couldn't stand that on myself.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I shave my arms. I will ALWAYS !!! I would like to try Smooth Away though,

*check out my location*
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 3:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009