Does anyone out there really use Pre-H for bags under their eyes?

I mean this was a remedy back in the days I guess to help tighten the bags alittle I don't know but am curious if it works I have a little bit of a bag. It is works for the butt hole why not under the eye...right?

Thanks girls...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've sed it and it works. I prefer to place cucmber slices on my eyes, though. It just seems to be better!

Peace
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 1:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• that's Used not esd
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 1:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'm now dyslexic with a bad keyboard!
    ironkitten

• I've read that although it works, its bad for your skin. It will eventually degrade your skin if you use it all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Tried and my skin broke out. NOt for sensitive skin.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• No...eye bags are a sign of intellect....my mommy told me that lol. I have really bad dark circles and puffiness mainly because of an icky combo of allergies and insomnia.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I tried it once. I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding when my daughter was 6 weeks old, and I felt like crap! So I put it under my eyes. It may have helped a little with the puffiness, but it wasn't worth the weird tingly burning!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Sep. 15, 2009