shaky foreign policy?

Eastern Europe not feeling the love from the Obama admin?

Are we trying to make our enemies are friends and our friends our enemies!
Hillary should have been at that ceremony!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090914/ap_on_re_eu/eu_eastern_europe_obama_backlash_3;_ylt=Ar301SV64hD7TMJqh5TBYckGw_IE;_ylu=X3oDMTE2cGRuazdzBHBvcwMxBHNlYwN5bi1yLWItbGVmdARzbGsDZXYtZWFzdGVybmV1

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do wonder why we never hear abou ther going anywhere or doing anything

Obama has sidestepped her with czars.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Hillary is quitting, changing political parties and running for President in 2012, get ready she won't be making any foreign affairs meetings for much longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I did hear a rumor that says she will resign and run against Obama in 2012 but she aint changing parties. LOL
    I do wonder why we never hear abou ther going anywhere or doing anything.
    I was just saying in another answer that Obama is pissing everyone off from Europe to China. He knows nothing about foreign policy and we will suffer for it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Which party would have Hillary? Besides the dems?

and I don't care WHAT she's doing in 2012, this is her job NOW. Does she honestly think incompetence will win the presidency?

It's not like they expected the almighty himself to show up at the ceremony, just USA representation. It's sheer incompetence on the part of the admin not to have someone there.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think she is going to run for Gov of new York.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It is about time for those 3 countries to take care of their own problems not wait USA HANDOUTS. Statement like everybody hates USA and our President are just simply not true!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• "Czechs feel betrayed, Poles irked, Romanians slighted. Ask them who's to blame, and the answer may come as a surprise: President Barack Obama."

Guess he hasn't done as good a job in foreign relations as some people were expecting.  This falls directly in Obama's and Hilary's lap.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I told you guys they were gonna be upset that we are not putting missile defense in Poland.

"I would consider it a dirty trick if the Czech Republic and Poland would end up unprotected," Alexandr Vondra, a former deputy Czech prime minister and one-time ambassador to the U.S.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh, come on 241. No one said everyone hates Obama. And no one said that this was about handouts. This was a ceremony of one of our allies that we blew off without explanation.
    Even the clicky link was too much work for tou, eh?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009