Am I just not good enough anymore?

Okay this post may be TMI, idk. But the past few times my fiance and I have had sex, he doesnt finish. He stays hard...but never finishes. Idk why. I asked him and he just said "Im not sure whats goin on." Im very upset about this...I feel like maybe Im not good enough or sexy enough for him. What can I do to make myself feel better about this? How can I get him to talk about whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• in loveWell for starters make sure you get your first...lol

Is he by any chance taking some kind of Erectile Dysfunction medicine bc if he is it could be causing him to have an erection for a long period he needs to go to the doctor to get checked out.

But in the mean time...Jump back on it...lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• No, he has been to the doctor for this problem, and the Dr. says everything down there is fine. No medications. And Im sorry, but I have several back issues, so I can only go for so long before I end up in horrible pain. He used to last between 15 minutes(a quickie) to an hour. And now...idk...we were goin for about 2 1/2 hours last night before I finally had to just give up because of my pain. I really dunno what to do. It kinda makes me want to throw in the towel and just give up on sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My SO can't get off either but I don't think it's about me. He told me to not take it personally so I'm not.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• OMG how upset you must be I'd want to know why he's not finishing. Are you trying to get pregnant is that why its so upsetting for you. Is he on depression medicine cause I hear about men who can't finish from that. Talk to him and find out. Does he get upset when he doesn't finish? If not I'd say he's cheating or your just not doing it for him anymore? Have you put on weight? If so lose weight fix yourself up. Try to just spice things up. Tell him to keep F'ing till he cums or get on top don't have him do all the work and give him oral too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It could be stress. Or I know my dh drinks those energy drinks and turns into the energizer bunny at night. He just cant quite seem to get it "done".
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I really don't understand why it's such an issue. I think it's a terrible thing that most people think sex is goal oriented. It's like we get horny and we have sex to "get rid of" that horny feeling. Why? Do we not like feeling horny? Seriously, having sex and being intimate without climax is awesome because that means he's not using sex as a quick release or a sleep aid. He stays horny, and feels erotic throughout the day. Where's the issue there? There's a good book on this subject and it's not limited to the Jewish faith. It's called, " The Kosher Sutra". Maybe you could read it and be enlightened that not climaxing every time you have sex isn't a medical issue, it's called living erotically. Try it...

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009