Small summer cold...?

My stepkids were here this weekend & they both have a back to school cold, no fevers for either of them, just runny noses and productive coughs. My 3 month old son has been sneezing and coughing for the past couple of days with no outward mucus production (he does gag when he coughs) or fever. I've been keeping him upright, using the nose sucker on occasion just in case there's something up there I can't see.

What else can I do to ensure this doesn't turn into a productive cold?

Like I said, he has no fever, he's not lost appetite, but he has been pretty sleepy & cranky (which I give due blame to his siblings...they're extremely rambunctious!) Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter and i have been`sick for 2 weeks! unfortunately, if he's gonna get a cold, theres nothing you can do to prevent it. just keep him comfy
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009