why?

why is it if you have a heated debate about funds and you bring up how you and yours make over 150k and how much we pay out in taxes and that you get called a liar, trailer trash, or have a complex.. why can't you be proud in what you make and how hard it took to make that w/o getting called names for it? mind you it was in a debate over income levels not a mean debate till i stated my income... why do you think people want to call you a liar and say nasty things when you say what you make?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• sealed lip at times it's just best to keep that information to yourself so you don't get bash.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• They're jealous. I wonder if your speaking about my exh wife. I have to same issues with them!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I never discuss money issues , then no one can question it or ask me for a loan. Makes life simple.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 3:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• op here- so i learned i couldn't believe that i was called welfare trash and all that and a liar and ect ect. i couldn't believe it! never again will i open my mouth about what i make
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You didn't get the memo in America it is a crime to not be poor now. There is a war on the rich going on and if you make over 100k you are the enemy. Doesn't matter that those that make over 100k pay most of the taxes that allow many to be on many of the social entitlements they participate in. Doesn't matter the top 10 percent provide most of the jobs and keep the economy going. They want them to be poor like them so we all can have a crappy life. Much easier to drag us all down than get off their butt and try to make their own life better.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I will never be sorry that my husband and I are blessed. We worked very hard for what we have. Don't let others bring you down.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 10:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009