Does anyone use the Gerber heat/cold breast packs?

I have these Gerber gel packs that I can use on my breasts. I have only ever used them cold, but know that they can be used warm. How do I warm them? I do not have the instructions anymore and I cannot find any information on how to warm them on the Gerber site.

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• To Warm:
    Heat in the microwave for up to 15 seconds. Before applying, knead pack and check temperature to ensure the pack feels comfortable. Apply where needed for 20 minutes. If desired, re-apply pack 20 minutes after removal. (Re-heat for 10 seconds in microwave). May be placed in bra.

To Cool:
    Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or freezer for 15 minutes. Before applying, knead pack and check temperature to ensure the pack feels comfortable. Apply where needed for 20 minutes. If desired, re-apply pack 20 minutes after removal. (Re-cool in refrigerator for 15 minutes or freezer for 10 minutes). May be placed in bra.

To Clean:
    Carefully hand-wash with a mild soap in warm water and allow to dry before using.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't know about those particular packs, but the hot/cold packs I have used in the past say to put the room temp pack in a bowl of warm/hot water for about 10-20 minutes. Do not microwave them- if they use the same gel as the ones I used, they could explode.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009