do you think women who are TTC that have lost, have the right to be mad at women who hve children?

a-boys-world

Asked by a-boys-world at 2:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No. It's not their fault, nor is it the fault of the women that can't concieve.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• IDK about having "the right", but having experienced this myself, it is hard to not feel sad and jealous among many other extreme emotions after a pregnancy loss and when TTC doesn't seem to be working.
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 2:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• What is TTC? After I know what that means, I'll give my opinon, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Trying to concieve
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• People have every right to feel what they feel.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• No. I dont think they have the right to be mad. But i do understand their feelings and how they could justify those feelings. ...but that doesnt necessarily make it okay.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• they can feel however as long as they aren't bitches to their friends just because of that
    ifihadjessysgrl

Answer by ifihadjessysgrl at 2:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• honestly I have met women in person who see that Im pregnant and they give me attitude and then try to explain how they were trying for so long and couldnt and to be honest anything they say to me doesnt bother me but when I snap back at them for being such a bitch they cry?

LOL i have found this funny, its like dont come up to me be a little snot because you guys couldnt conceive, which has nothing to do with me, and then expect me to be nice to you, wtf? Im not dorrmat or someone they can just put their jealousy off on.

as far as on cafemom I havent experienced it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh okay, thanks for explaining that. I think they have the right to be mad or feel any other way they choose too. My sister can't stay pregnant for over 3 months. Not once, not ever. But here I am having my 3rd. She hasn't put any guilt trip on me but I do consider her pregnancy and save my joy for someone else. I don't brag about feeling the baby move and I also don't complain about body aches to her. She has never taken her anger out on ME but there have been a few times where we've been out and sees seen what she deems to be an unfit parent and said something to that parent. Once she's walked off I've explained that she is devestated by a loss and they usually understand and move on. I wouldn't be upset if someone was mad at me because I already have kids and am pregnant again. I like to think that I would be a bit more understanding than that.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Sorry, I'm not making any sense today! Okay I said "but I do consider her pregnancy" meaning that she is having miscarriage after miscarriage so I don't rub my joy at being pregnant in her face. I need more coffee, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009