• In the Spotlight:

Does McDonald take Discover card?

If your wondering, I owe someone some money and he said pick him some McD's instead of paying him back. Discover is my only credit card....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• yupper
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yes.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't have discover...Mastercard and Visa are my two debits. I like how they take them though. That way if you get hungry and don't have cash, then don't want to get out like 20 for a 5 dollar meal you don't have to. I used to hate the McD's in the mall. They were the ONLY McD's that didn't take credit. I was like "WTF you are in the mall!"
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• OneToughMami -- our electric company doesnt take visa! so i called the one day to pay w/ a visa (before i knew) and he said we dont take visa they take EVERY OTHER DAMN CARD but not visa...i was like 'are u aware ur the only place that doesnt take visa,visa! everoyne takes visa!' he was like 'yes maam im aware' lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Cool thanks. I didn't want to go cash advance for a 5 dollar meal like OneToughMami said. There are a few places who don't take discover at all. But thanks for the help!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• tha-hawt-mommie...that is insane about the electric company. I am going to go find our bill and see what they take or don't take...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Oh good grief, NEVER CHARGE FOOD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2009