Fun things to do while pregnant?

I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I'm trying to think of somethings I can do throughout my pregnancy for fun. I want this pregnancy to be different from my son's. With my son I was barely out of high school and scared. This time I want to have lots of things to look back on to remember. Any ideas on what I could do?

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could take a side view picture of yourself every month.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• if you are handy with needle and thread or a sewing machine you can make a baby quilt. . . Use fabric markers to write a message to the baby on each square or have family members write a message to the baby on the squares and then quilt them. . . Or fabric paints and have your son and other family members make hand prints on quilt squares . . . Okay I have quilts stuck on the brain today. . . think I need to make one for my impending bundle of joy.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Make a scrapbook of your pregnancy.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 2:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have a pregnant buddy and we are only a few weeks apart. We had a few maternity picture sessions together that were a lot of fun, you can see the pics on my page. It consisted mostly of us being pregnant and pretty, getting Starbucks, and going to the park and having fun all day. We also go second-hand shopping together and what not.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My husband started taking belly profile pictures of me every week. We waited until around 17 weeks to start, but then did it every single week on the same day. I stood in the same spot of the house, so the background was the same. Then I upload them every few weeks and share them with my family. Everyone always comments that they love looking at them. It is nice for relatives to that don't live near you. I'm really glad I did it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009