Does this flavor appeal to you? (Adult)

The taste of urine...After hearing Dh complain that I never give him oral anymore, I asked him if he would give it to me if I had been 'marinating' in my underware all day. His reply "Hell NO". How is that any different than him shaking it all day and not washing up? I clean up for him so the favor should be returned. He says "why clean, that's what you are for" Jerk

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Well you are not out of line that's for sure. I absolutely love giving oral to my husband, but out of respect and just good hygiene, he keeps it clean. No one wants to kiss something that has been stuck to their man's leg with sweat all day, LOL! Sorry, but geez, tell him to stick his hand down there and rub it around and then sniff it and lick it, see how he likes it!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would bite him down there. And tell him that was the garbage disposal part of the cleaning.

He sounds like a clod...I am sorry! I love giving oral, but only after my dh has had a shower. If he wants it, he showers.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• What a butt! I'm sorry.. I feel the same way you do!! My husband tries to get me to do it when he gets home from work and gets so mad when I demand he shower first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• gross i got my hubby trained if he wants oral he has to wipe after peeing so we got this flushable wet wipes he uses
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• What an ass. This reminds me to thank my DH for taking a shower before asking for oral.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Why don't you suggest showering together as a part of the foreplay?
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 10:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009