Who do you think is crazier? The people who say 9 11 was an inside job or the ones who believe our governments story 100%?....

I have heard a lot of different opinions on this subject.
Tell me what you think which side is more irrational?
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• the ones who believe our government.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I agree with PURPUL
    My DH is military and deployed in Iraq right now and even he and most of his friends dont believe the story the government tells.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Inside job.

While I don't believe EVERYTHING the government says, I think they are a lot closer to the truth. The government puts thier spin on things, yes, but they aren't that extreme.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think they're both crazy. We're not going to get the whole story from the government (nor should we IMO) but I don't think they were behind it. I know Bush was a crappy president and he was certainly responsible for many deaths but I don't think he was behind that WTC attacks.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 2:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Occams Razor - the simplest of two likely explanations is usually right.

I personally see that it's a much simpler explanation that a violent Jihadist group blew stuff up (just like they have before and just like they continued to do in many other countries afterwards), than a vast government conspiracy.

I don't trust the government when they say things like "we're not going to raise taxes," but I think they're right on this one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Bush wasn't behind it.
    He just happened to be on stage at the time.

And remember the Bin Laden family members on the government payroll right up to 9-11.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Okay people REALLY think! You guys called Bush ignorant, an idiot, dumb, slow and all kinds of other things to imply he lacks intelligence. Remember Texas is missing an idiot!
    Well think if he is soooo dumb (nu-cue-lar), how could he possibly MASTERMIND an attack to this scale! I am sorry you guys, but you can NOT be a complete MORON and a MASTERMIND at the same time! So either you admit it was not an inside job and Bush is a moron or you admit it was an inside job and he is a genius mastermind!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Big gray area..There's compelling evidence on both sides.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think people with extreme and irrational views are crazy. So those Van Jones type nuts that think our gov blew up the building or let it happen are nuts. I don't believe our government fully about anything. I do think if they planned this it would come out and people who are legit and not crazy would have real information on it. So far the only theories I have seen have been presented by nut jobs.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• The people that think it was an inside job are the nuts here.

The government will never give the people all of the info in situations like this. They simply can't because of security purposes. 9/11 isn't over yet. There are people out there that helped engineer it. If the government tells everything they have nothing left to work with.

Besides, if it was an inside job it would have taken hundreds if not thousands (depending on the inside job version) of people to pull it off. All of these people would have then had to keep their mouths shut. It just doesn't wash.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009