Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know what to do

I'm pretty sure I have an vaj infection, I have and IUD and my Pelvic area is hurting, but anyway, I have called my gyno, no appointments, my former gyno no appointments, and a new one, I don't know what to do, I can't get in to see any dr. for it, I know this is a stupid ? but would if get better by it self, I don't know what to do I'm so frustrated.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Health

Answers (4)
  • Try planned parenthood.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

  • No it wont get better on its own...i agree try planned parenthood or your family doctor.

    Answer by ria7 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

  • any clinics in the area?? we have one at the wic office here, there are a few that are around the community.

    Answer by dayziesnrozes at 4:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

  • Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common side effect of IUDs;

    Tell your doctor that it is an emergency


    Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.