When should I be brave and go and buy a test and take it?

I'm dying to go buy one today.. I'm showing a few symptoms but of course can be confused with starting my period. I have a 28-31 day cycle. It varies and today is day 31. The only symptom I have that makes more hopeful is waking up in the middle of the night to urinate when I use that bathroom right before bed and last night I didn't have anything to drink after 7 and went to bed at 11. When should I buy and take a test. I'm so hopeful but not want to be let down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe wait a few more days and then if you still have not gotten your period take a test.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Obviously you are very excited so if you want to take a test today then take one of the early detection ones. I'm not sure if it would even show up yet, but hey, maybe it will!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• mine showed slightly on the first day of missed period. i still wasn't sure so i waited another few days and took another.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 4:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2009