anyone else agree with me about what kanye said?

how he was saying that beyonce's song/video was the best of the decade?? wtf that song is the MOST ANNOYING song ever, and that video is a copy cat of some video from the 70s or 80s i think...TAYLOR IS WAAY BETTER! go country music :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think he was wrong period for stealing her thunder and shouldn't be allowed on jay leno tonight or at anymore award cermonys period. He should lose his chance of ever winning an award. He needs to pay for what he did because Taylor will never forget what happened and she was clearly real upset about it. Racist pig.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Poor Taylor didn't deserve that. He's an idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I never liked Kanye. Now I actually have a reason.

Taylor is amazing.

My SO told me the other day that she has good music. LOL I thought it was funny coming from him.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't care if he was right or wrong...he was rude, obnoxious, and a bad example. Think of it, when that senator/representative said Obama Lied, they required him to make a formal apology and everyone was in an uproar. Kanye does this and is just as public and what does he get...
    Great example for thr future generations. No wonder kids have no respect.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't think single lady video is a hit, I love the song my self, but the Video stinks. Sorry, my thirteen year old even said how all her friends think the video is stupid.

I do like Beyounce, and what was up with Kayne it really makes you think.

What is going on between them.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• KFree907 -- nothing is going on w/ them. she is married to jay-z -- the man who gave kanye a record deal! a record label becomes a family after a while! for u to say they have something going on is just stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I watched that last night - is there a word that's worse than idiot? Fool, half-wit; imbecile; dolt, dunce, numskull? Any of those would fit him. That whole thing just irritated me to no ends. He treated her like , I don't know, like trash under his feet, like she didn't matter - as hard as she's worked or does work she deserves way more respect. I wanted to slap his face. Ohhhhh and that apology he "blogged" - just as stupid, irrelevant and irreverent as he is. Beyonce did such a stand up thing - I didn't like her video, that well , but man you gotta respect her character and professionalism for what she did.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Kanye best better watch....his record deal with Roc-a-Fella might just have met is expiration. Beyonce was not looking too pleased
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Kanye should be banned from all award shows period. His record of outbursts is legendary. He is an annoying, self absorbed punk that needs the door slammed in his face.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

--
    Lol i 2nd this -- hello her hubbys is ceo! lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009