hornets..

ok so i have hornets from HELL living in the door frame outside my main door.. ive used the hornet blaster stuff at night to kill em off but they seem to always come back.. anyone know anything i can do/use to kill them for good

ifihadjessysgrl

Asked by ifihadjessysgrl at 2:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would try getting some SEVIN dust and getting it into the hole in the door frame where you see them coming and going. I have found a link that might help some, but they go to extremes and all I did when we had bees getting into the house was to toss the SEVIN dust all around the frame of the basement window where I saw them entering. The bees (hornets) will then crawl through the dust when they enter or exit and they will have the SEVIN dust on their bodies and will take it into the nest with them. This will kill all the bees/hornets in the nest. I know it worked for us, and I would assume it would also work for hornets. Good luck!

http://www.ehow.com/how_5089864_kill-bees-using-sevin-dust.html
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Sevin is no longer available because it causes cancer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It's available where I live. I had just bought some from the lawn & garden store.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 5:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009