If you have a sister...would you have a baby for her?

If your sister were infertile, would you have a baby for her? What would be your terms if you would? Why not if you wouldn't?

hollyanne31

Asked by hollyanne31 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes. thank God my sister can have kids. what terms if am craving something at 2:am you beter go get it lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would lay down my life for my sister, she is one of the most amazing people I know. I would have a baby for her in a heart beat, no questions asked. The only concern I would have is this is not something my ins company would cover, so she would have to be responsible for the medical costs...but that is it. I would never cheat my sister out of the chance to be a mom. Fortuneately, she has 2 boys and it was not an issue for her and her hubby.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would have done it in a heart beat
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yes i would
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes I would. There wouldn't really be "conditions." I would be having the baby for her, therefore I would take care of the baby while I was pregnant and then she would take care of the baby once he or she was born. But, I don't have a sister.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• no, for me i would feel as if the baby was mine i dont think i could do it, i would however give her my eggs so she could carry the baby, but i just dont think i could do it.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• NOT for anything in the world. My sister is not a good mother to the kids she does have. I would never subject another child to her parenting "skills" .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would in a heartbeat for one of my sisters, the other I am not so sure about, but they both have kids already and one offered to have one for me when we were struggling with getting pregnant.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 4:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would. We talked about it before either of us had kids. Thankfully, I didn't have to, as we both had a few kids and I hated being pregnant. I still would have though, for her. The terms would be: her egg, her husband's sperm. I'd just be the oven.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have 2 sisters. For one sister, I would have a baby for her but the other sister, no I wouldn't, at least not with her life the way it is right now.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009