I would love some suggestions for a gift i am making

I am making my friend's baby a cloth book for his first birthday. I was thinking about doing a "vegetable soup" book; each page would have a veggie on it. I'm undecided on whether or not to give the veggies some personality, or just funky patterns instead of solids. But my main unresolved idea is about the book shape. I was thinking about making it into the shape of a big stew pot...but I dunno..what would it look like? a rectangle angled ontop? lol I'd love some ideas! Even if you can expand from the veggie soup idea into something else, ideas welcome!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• make the pot look similar to an old cauldron...i think that would look cute!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• cauldronis the word I was trying to remember lol thanks! i'll google some photos for ideas!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'll probably end up making a standard shaped book, but still have a pot/cauldron on the cover and the "inside" of it on the in side pages with water and the veggie in the pot.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009