i need some ideas for baby vegetable soup book!

I am making my friend's baby a cloth book for his first birthday. I was thinking about doing a "vegetable soup" book; each page would have a veggie on it. I'm undecided on whether or not to give the veggies some personality, or just funky patterns instead of solids. But my main unresolved idea is about the book shape. I was thinking about making it into the shape of a big stew pot...but I dunno..what would it look like? a rectangle angled ontop? lol I'd love some ideas! Even if you can expand from the veggie soup idea into something else, ideas welcome! I put this in the toddler section because the baby turned one and I'd want the book to be on his level...

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I recently made a texturized book for my toddler with buttons, zippers, pockets, etc. I think the stewpot would be a great shape for a veggie book. I think they'll love it.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009