How to "spice" up my sex life

Any ideas on how to spice up my sex life? I had a baby in December and have spurts where I want it all the time, and than I can go for months without it. I do have toys but I prefer to use those when he is there. He has been really curious about anal sex, and neither one of us has ever done it. Any advice would be really appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Spicing up the sex life after a baby is great for both of you! If you are both comfortable and enjoy i recomend using Anal Lube and not "before cocktails" on your first few times. Other ways would be to try some new games. My fav is "hide the honey"
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I asked a question like this and it got removed...So if you get good answers, lemme know!
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 8:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• they have romance cards. wat u need to do is set up a romantic date for jus the 2 of u. spice it up with music, or candles. how ever u like. they have postion books. a new position for each day. pick ur favorite day and look up that position.

as far as anal sex goes. use lots of lube. n always tell him when ur uncomfortable or in pain. u both want to enjoy urselves.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2009