Funny feeling?

I am 38 weeks and 5 days. All day today I have had a funny feeling, kind of hard to describe. I have all this energy but feel nervous and anxious. This is my 4th pregnancy and I do not remember feeling this way with my boys. I also have been having some pretty frequent contractions all day, but they are not regular yet. Has anyone else felt like this before they went into labor?

ttcgirl110

Asked by ttcgirl110 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know. But I've heard from a nurse that alot of women feel a surge of energy before they go into labor. She said alot of women will do housework or something since they are so energized, but really you should relax and save the energy for you labor. Good luck.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I did similar to that a few days before I went into full labor with my daughter. I had contractions for days, but they always went away and were not regular. But I suddenly had the nesting thing times a hundred so I was up at one am washing dishes. It could be close.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009