question about skin

i wanted to know if anybody knows what it means if ur whole body but mostly the tummy/chest/back area is covered with goosebumps like rash. sometimes it turns red. my daughter started getting it to. she has it around her tummy and sometimes it's red. my son started getting it when he was a couple months old and still has it. it feels and looks just like he has goosebumps

thank u for reading and answering my question. i really appreciate it

emilia27

Asked by emilia27 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe they are allergic to the laundrey detergent or soaps you are using. Have you tried different kinds?
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 3:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Sounds kida like what happened to me. I was allergic tothe laundry detergent so no I have to use one with not perfume or dye and I am fine.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i'm using the dove soap and the laundry detergent is the unscented kind. that's what i taught it was too but i've tried a couple of the detergent and i let them run around with their shirt off or just their diapers on
    emilia27

Answer by emilia27 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Does it itch? My ex's son had something that sounds just like that. Our Dr. told us to to use Eucerin cream and massage into the areas affected twice a day. Apparently it had to do with the pores being clogged from sweat. His didn't itch but looked just like he had goose bumps all day.
    Ravensong

Answer by Ravensong at 11:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2009