what could it be!

i had some bleeding that lasted about 4 days on the 5th ... i was supposed to get my period today but nothing...i still have sore boobs...ive been really tired! ive been getting really hot...im having a lil cramping still.... so i was wondering if the bleeding i had was a period and it just came early..and im not pregnant... or if it was just some bleeding and i am pregnant... so i still test.. and what do you think my chances of bieng pregnant are?!?!

emtgirl2008

Asked by emtgirl2008 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea on the percentage thing since woman's bodies are crazy...so it could go either way. That said, if the bleeding wasn't extremely heavy and you are still having symptoms. Go and guy the most sensitive hpt and test I would say. Could have been implantation...could be nothing. But you won't know til you take the test! I hope you get the answer you want!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2009