Why are ppl so cruel to PitBulls?

My hubby's friend has a pitbull and he puts his dog into fights. he keeps trying to pressure my hubby to ours in one too. There is no way in hell I could ever volunteer my dog to possibly get hurt. what in the world is wrong with ppl?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 4:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pets

• OMG call the cops or ASPCA NOW! Bring it down!! They are killing dozens of pits and probably dealing drugs too. Please take action!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• dog fights are illegal and you should call the police on his ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• what does drugs and dog fights have to do with one another? WTF made you link those two together?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Most dog fighters are in drug dealing rings, look it up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I know many "animal cops" that are in charge of busting dog fighting rings and they almost always find sellable amounts of drugs on the property AND kids. Great combination. Drugs, kids and killer dogs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I absolutely agree, how can you know this is going on and do nothing about it??
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I agree with the other posts. That needs to be reported right away. That is animal cruelty and it's people like your DH's friend that give Pits a bad name!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• simple frowntrue! And I have tried to report him and so has my hubby. But this guy uses a nick name at my hubbys job, and when I tried to call the cops they said that there was nothing that they could do about it if I dont have proof. So what do you all suggest? I am a huge dog lover and I really hate that he would put his dog through this, but I feel helpless when the police wont do anything about it!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Call the ASPCA or any animal organization. They will probably already have some kind of whiff of whats going on so you could help build onto the case
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• oh and they are not really friend thety just work together...
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009