before motherhood vs. after

does anyone else notice that you get less showers in.
Sometimes a busy day goes by
and you think, hell I did not even get to bathe myself!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES! I finally had to plan time for it each day, although not in the morning like I like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Not as much now that my kids are older but yeah, I know what you mean. My youngest is 7 now. But we learn to adjust and keep going LOL. Just ready to get my sex life back, my kids dont have radars, they have sexars. So dont worry, you will get your showers back one day..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes, but now that hubby will spend a little more time with her, it's not so bad. He just didn't like dealing with her when she hit the "I only want mommy" stage and would scream her head off for hours if I left her sight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have to force myself to stop and go pee, I neglect myself on a daily basis.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I refuse to be a martyr just because I have kids. They don't want a stinky mama taking care of them. I shower every day. ick.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009