is there an invisible monster in your house too?

our monster....
takes one sock out of the wash in every load, leaving you will many unmatched pairs

and our monster...
eats all of the chips, except the crumbs and then puts the bag back in the cabinet

sometimes our monster....
dumps toys all over the livingroom floor, when you had just cleaned the room ten minutes ago, went to the kitchen to make dinner, and return only to not be able to see the floor, let alone walk through the room

anyone else have monsters lliving in their homes

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. you know it!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i think every house has one if there is either a husband or kid in it! hehe. tho actually im guilty of the chip bag thing myself *hangs head in shame*
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes, it also steals keys, watches, or any other small item you just set down. He also manages to use enough dishes to feed a small town just after you get the kitchen clean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Growing up, the monster would drink all but the last pinch of the tea then put it back in the fridge so he wouldn't have to make the next gallon!!

In my house now, my monster likes to sneak food off the kitchen counter when no one is looking and take it to my daughters room to eat. There are always crumbs on her rug when I get home yet the dog is the only one home. Surely *he* knows better than to eat people food! So it must also be the monster that makes a stinky mess after stealing the food. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes, we have one. It's strange things just disappear.

monijane

Answer by monijane at 4:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yup, eats, finishes, breaks, loses, moves and uses the last of things when no one is looking. My dryer is the sock monster. We also have a monster who uses the last of the tp and doesn't put a new roll on.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes, we have a little monster in our house and his name is Not Me.
    We have never seen him, but our youngest daughter just KNOWS when Not Me has done something when I ask her about it.
    Hmmm.....How do I get Not Me to behave?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009