• In the Spotlight:

closet junk food junkies?

do you guys think that a lot more people eat junkie food than are admitting to it? i am constantly seeing posts that make it sound like a single donut will give you diabetes and kill you, yet, i know that people are eating junk or they wouldn't be selling it! i proudly admit that i eat junk, along with non-junk, but it's become soooo taboo. and to say you eat healthy is one thing, but do you think we can really believe that alllll these people never eat a single donut or hot dog? i know some people really don't ever eat the bad stuff, but somehow i doubt it's as many people as act like it. what do you guys think? i would mention that im not trying to start a fight but there will no doubt be one anyway, so go ahead and flame, people

sammybear71

Asked by sammybear71 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I rarely eat junk food. I don't feel good after eating sugary junk. You can hide eating junk from other people until your ass starts to get fat...lol. So no, I don't eat hardly any junk. I love fruits and veggies so that is what our families eat for snacks. Strawberries, blueberries and rasps w light whipped cream. You can make junk food fun and healthy for everyone
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I eat a mixture of the two. I don't feel well so today we are having pizza. If you look in my cupboard you will see normal snacks and fruit and veggies. its really about time and energy to me. As long as I keep it balanced, I don't worry too much about it.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I eat junk food and proud of it! I don't care what a bunch of ladies who I don't know think of me either!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Im a junk food lover too! I dont know if others are junk food eaters or not.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009