has anyone seen Zeitgeist the movie???

what do you think about it?? whats your opinion on each topic of the movie??

mellyhayes

Asked by mellyhayes at 4:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've never heard of it. Sorry.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 4:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I like it. For the most part it's fairly right.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 8:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I haven't had the chance to see it all. Just bits and pieces. But each piece I have seen has been right on the money!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have seen it, honestly when I was watching it I didn't know enough about the other parts to know if all of that was true, but when I got to the part about religion it discounted the rest of the movie for me. I couldn't trust ANYTHING the movie said after the last section, LOL.

I DO know enough about religion to know that the last part on religion was more than just misleading. Unfortunately though I know that a lot of people will believe what it says.

There is not enough space here to write out all my responses to the movie. But you should read this article to get more complete information about the religion segment. Analysis and Response to Zeitgeist.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009