costumes Ideas for a 12 yr .old boy and a 13 yr.old girl?

they already went as they would say everything there is. some help would be nice .thank you,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• I went as a mummy one year. My older brothers wrapped me from head to toe in toilet paper! lol. 12 and 13 are tough ages. Maybe they can go as a cop and robber. lol. Something where they can dress up to match each other. That might be fun!
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 5:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My kids never wanted the store-bought look like everyone else costumes. I love doing gross makeup and such. I would do great 'burns' zombie kind of creatures...car wreck suvivors...as they would put it 'disgusting and disturbing creatures". Think outside the box.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• they should be able to tell you what they want to go as. They seem on the uppper end of trick or treating. Is it for a party? If so, make sure the girl doesn't go too revealing.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:32 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Bloomsr has the right idea. What do your kids want to go as? Ask them and help them modify if it is age inappropriate. Make it a family fun time and go online to look at ideas and if you have sewing skills it would be a fun time to teach your kids some basic skills. Have fun no matter what!!
    ethan0530

Answer by ethan0530 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009