Any help wanted

anyone know of any good jobs hiring around the baltimore maryland area PLEASE let me know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• LOL I hear ACORN needs a couple of people. sorry - I'm so sorry - couldn't help it. I'm just joking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• The job is for my boyfriend
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Men work from home.

My husband is an Amsoil dealer, basically he finds new stores to carry the companies oil, indvidual accounts too.

I know many men who are legal plan brokers,most states dont require a license,

I'm also a legal plans broker-great training and daily pay!

You can look at the NYSE  listed company and pay here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Do not ever ask about finding work, all these scammers come out of the wood work. I speak from experience. Be careful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Great way to make a really good income and work around your schedual

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• If you would like some help with your resume or structuring your job search, send me a message offlist.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would suggest you check out Craigslist of Backpage. Both should have local jobs advertised. If he's the kind that is willing to stay home and work there are some great customer service positions available through the internet... I have a list of them on my site... www.SabrinasCloset.info

Best Luck to you both!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I agree about the scamming. The same people are popping up promoting their same businesses. I see a lot that go by different names that all go back to Melaleuca, which is tied to Amway, which is another wolf in sheeps clothing here, as is Pixtar. I belong to another board and the same thing happens. We remove those posts.

Anyone who benefits from the advice they are giving here is spamming. Others are truly helping. An easy way to tell is to see who keeps posting the same response to these type of questions.
    desmom

Answer by desmom at 10:19 AM on Sep. 16, 2009