Quickest way to lose weight?

I am going to the carribean in a month and want to look my best and I need to drop a couple pounds that I have recently put on. And I know that I will gain several pounds while I am there so it would be nice to be back down to where I was. Do I need to watch fats, carbs etc>?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I would suggest drinking more water than usual. Maybe cutting out soda if you drink any. Maybe do some minor exercise things like go for a walk or do some sit ups every day. I really have no idea how to lose weight. I've been trying myself for almost 3 years. lol. Maybe if i did what i'm always suggesting to people, i could lose some of the weight. lol. Good luck! And have fun on your trip!
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 4:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• no pop & no sweets. i lost 10 lbs just cutting that out.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 4:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• dont eat after 7pm, it packs on the pnds.. eat small snacks every two hrs, not eating will not help ya..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I went with "Smart Ones" meals and "lean cuisine" meals for a week at a time and dropped almost 5 pounds each week. I also cut my sugar intake by half (hey I didn't want to have the DTs and fail at the self-control of eating those meals while I had to cook chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes for the family) and doubled my water intake. I always take a 48 hour break and then switch meals - Lean Cuisine one week (off for 48 hours - didn't stuff myself with BK and junk during just tried to eat health ideas of anything I'd been craving) then I'd go to "Smart Ones" for a week. At the end of a month I'd gone from a size 7 jeans back to my 3-5. I also did muscle toning with weights. Total of 18 pounds lost in 30 days, cholesterol dropped 100 points and I felt amazing.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• divorce
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• LMAO anon :)
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 12:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Atkins sheds lbs pretty fast as long as you do it correctly. Keep your carbs below 20 grams a day.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 12:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• you should do a 9 day cleanse program from isagenix. the average weight loss is 7 pounds. there is also a 30 day program. it can really help you!!!
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 4:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I joined an online gym, www.dailyfitplanet.com I do aerobics and yoga, cut out the sugar, soda and whitebread and dropped 12 pounds in the 1st month. I also drank lots and lots of water.
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 4:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009