Baby with Pepsi in a bottle(milk bottle)!?

So I watched this baby's parents in the lobby of the salon today. They didn't bring enough milk so they went to the pop machine and bought a can of Pepsi and poored it in the baby's bottle!!! I try to mind my business and I did,but wow I couldn't stop thinking about it! Would this be hard for you to see as a mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw that one time at a bowling alley late at night. The parents bought "juice" from t he machine...it was Hawaiian punch. I couldnt believe they gave that to a baby!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have/had a friend who put mountain dew in her 8 months bottle!!! And it was really hard for me not to say anything about it! But I know where your coming from and it's CRAZY what some parents do to there kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I hate seeing that. I once saw a mother run tap water into a bottle, throw in a peppermint candy and hand it to the baby - ruffled my feathers for sure. I just makes you wonder what they give baby in private - or if baby is doing without some nourishment that it might need. I think all moms feel that pang of wanting best for any baby they see.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Awful. I hate to see toddlers with soda too. My daughter hasn't and will not taste soda for many years.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Wow. Now I drink soda and when my daughter's older i might give her a sprite now and then, but a baby?! No way. Poor baby.....all that sugar and caffiene in the tiny system.....i'd hate to see that effect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would definately mind my own business, but think to myself what idiots they are. Kinda like bringing your baby into a bar. I work in one and see it often. I knew a lady who use to fill her baby's bottle with gaterade because she said it would keep him quiet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• lol.. all of ya"ll are super mom.. please, yes its bad but if thats all i had i would do it.. i give my kids all kinds of stuff all the time, no pop but tea, juice thats not really juice.. lol.. i say stop pickin..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• umm water and a pepermint is an old trick to help settle the stomach look it up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• arlie.. no we are just parents that give a shit about our kids and their health
    ifihadjessysgrl

Answer by ifihadjessysgrl at 5:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It isn't really hard to watch, but I think it's not a good idea. Why couldn't they have bought water? Or at least sprite?

My children have had soda, and I think keeping it from them could lead to some serious binging in the future.

Children need to learn, everything in moderation.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009