Has anyone tried envelope stuffing?

Has anyone tried envelope stuffing? If so, what is the story? What company? Did it work out? How much did you make? I'm deciding whether or not to try it. Please, let hear what you have to say.

girlsmomma06

Asked by girlsmomma06 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have not done envelope stuffing but if someone wants you to pay them for materials, training or a job run the other way. I have been looking into these job opps and most are scams, scams, scams.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 4:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• This is how I bring in the bacon.
    http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Check it out, and it I can help with any questions, or anything...just let me know. It's a graet company. Easy to do, and tons of fun!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My company is 36 years old, Publicly traded on the NYSE and has an A+ rating with the BBB.

To find out more about our daily pay and company profile click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• See? Do not ask about working from home, here come the scammers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• 99.99 percent of the envelope stuffing businesses are total scams! I tried one once and after sending them 40 bucks i got nothing! Seriously, total scams!
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 5:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Unfortunately I think those are all scams. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. The company I'm partnered with has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1987. No scam here!!! No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• envelope stuffing usually requires YOU to pay the postage and the supplies for the possibilty of getting a comission its usually a scam
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• There are NO Envelope stuffing jobs out there! NONE! On the off chance that you find one that is legit, you will have to pay for evelopes, paper (for printing their flyers) and postage. They will then pay you .35 each... You loose in the end! And you usually have to pay them to get in on it!

I have a list of WAH opportunities on my website... Check that out! Everything there is legit and profitable. www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Nope, if you follow those leads all you will get is someone trying to sell you an ebook. 

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Those are all scams. One of the oldest ones around, they just keep slapping a new spin on it and calling it "new".

I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at Earn Money Online if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2009