evil m.i.l part2

so i recently wrote a post about how my mother in law was tryin to secretly get my hubby's ex to talk to him. well the saga continues...me n hubbs talked about it and he told his mom to back off or she couldnt be a part of our kids lives. so she did. atleast for now! but she wants us to go visit her for christmas. i would love to see where the hubs grew up but im definetly not wanting to see her. and worse off me and the hubs ARE NOT getting along. he recently dislocated my jaw but we are trying to work it thru. so she says i deserved it! and i def DID NOT!!! any advice on what to do about this christmas??lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• DISLOCATED YOUR JAW??? as in he HIT YOU!? are you kidding me. if you seriously want to work this out, go to therapy, other wise LEAVE. That is such a bad sign, there is nothing good going to come out of this, and I truly cant stand a "man' that hits women. its time to let it go. you can still be you without HIM!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Your not evil but it sounds like your hubs and his family are! You need some Nike cross trainers! That way you don't have to walk away, you could RUN!!!!
    GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He dislocated your f*cking jaw, and you STAYED???? If I was cps I'd take your kids from you. You are keeping them in a dangerous situation! He is a woman abuser and he is dangerous. Get OUT. Your problem is not your mil-it's your HUBBY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009