How do your teens get to school?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 5:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Start taking away priveleges, any priveleges, I got to the point of shutting off cable (computer) for 1 week back then, when I had that problem.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have no idea what PP is talking about, did I miss something?

As for the question you asked, I take my DD to school. She is a senior and I or my hubby take her everyday and her BF brings her home in the afternoon. I take all my kids to school.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My son will be walking to school, we deliberately bought a house near the schools so he can get to school by himself without needing to take the bus. I had to take a bus 10 miles each way to school and it sucked.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• on the bus
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My oldest (17 DS) has a licsense & my 14 yr DD is in the same school as him. So he drives them both to school. Before he had his licsense though DH or i would take them. The younger kids 9 yr twins & 4) are driven by dh or me.
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He walks the whopping 3 blocks to school and home. For high school I will take him before work and he can take the bus home or my mom will pick him up at school.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Mine walks a half mile to the bus stop and then takes the bus.... with his football gear and back pack. At least he will have a good story to tell his kids- I walked a half mile with football gear and a backpack just to get to the bus... all because as my Mom says- you have legs, use them!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Mine walks 1 block to bus stop and then catches two buses to school. It takes them one hour to reach their destination.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Mine drive to school. They car pool with other students and take turns driving to and from school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Anon, get a life. Stop harassing people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Sep. 15, 2009