I am so weak! What can I do to gain energy?!?

I am 2.5 months preggy & I am so tired I can bearly stay up during the day long enough to do my homework what should I do?

Franklinmummy

Asked by Franklinmummy at 5:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• SLEEP, your body is tired for a reason, its going through some major changes, it wont be as bad during your second trimester, until then, give in, take cat naps as often as possible
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I second the SLEEP! That baby is growing SO fast right now, it's sucking everything extra your body has! Eat healthy, get a bit of exercise and SLEEP! It'll pass and you'll have energy again soon!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes sleep. In the first few months you will be just plain out tired. If you have reasons why you can't sleep as much as your body lets you then do what you can to take naps. During my first 5 months I was so tired, I slept all day/night. Seriously I was awake maybe 4 or 5 hours outof a day. Just make sure you drink plenty of water during the day if you do sleep so you don't become dehydrated, like I did. The tiredness will pass and your energy will come back to you in time.
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 5:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Thank you all I just really wanted to find a job but that is not working out for me with this sleepiness!!!!
    Franklinmummy

Answer by Franklinmummy at 8:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009