crazy...

last june the friend of mine went crazy on the neighborhood at the bus stop.i wasnt there.but everyone stopped talking to her.well she continued.she got mad at one of our other friends.then it was my turn.i new it was coming.i wrote her and told her i knew she was having a hard time and would talk to her when she got back from vaca.never happened.ok i was wondering would you let your child go over to play at someones house that you werent talking to.i mean this woman just goes over and picks up the child no conversation at all and drives her back home.doesnt ever get out of her car.these girls are 10.i dont know but i want some conversation with the people my daughter is hanging around with???its weird

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• you shouldn't let your daughter go over to this woman's house if she is seriously disturbed, it's not safe. Tell her if she wants to play with her friend, her friend can come over to your house.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Is she disturbed for real,or were you just using that term,if, she is only mad at you ,evidently she loves your kids,you may not understand this, I have a friend and yes,I am still going to call her my friend, she hasn't spoken a good 5 words to me in 3 years, but, I love her kids and her kids love me,and same with my kids,I feel very strongly about putting kids in the middle of grown people mess. Also,your kids are older enough to tell you,if she mis-treat them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i wish you werent anon....but this woman took my daughter out to the middle of a pond in a canoe and questioned intensly about our family...her daughter grabbed my daughter scratched her neck and threw her on the ground just because this girl was on the travel soccer team and my daughter wasnt but wasnt sapposed to get the ball either.crazy maybe not but she seems to get information and make it her way..i think thats why she snapped to beginwith.i dont think she realizes it...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I am anon 8.04, please forgive me if, I upset you. When, I read your post you didn't mention the canoe incident or her questioning your child, this is quite different,under these circumstances, I would not allow her to be with my kids. Be careful, and good luck.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2009