Can my son be teething at 2 months?

he has all the signs. drooling, diareah, constantly chewing on something, fussy all of a sudden. my mom says, yes. her older son had a tooth by 2 months. so can he be teething so soon? and how do i find out?

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter started having those symptoms at 2 months also. I felt awful. At 7 months, we finally started to see her 2 front bottom teeth coming thru. Tylenol was the only med she could take at the time and it didn't seem to help. Neither did baby orajel or teething rings. At 6 months you can give a baby motrin but yours is still too young. That seems to help more than anything else. I also have these nets that I put frozen fruit and water in and freeze it like icu cubes. But I'm not sure if you should do that at 2 months but you can ask her/his doc at the next appt. Good luck!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes my son was teething at two months! Feel his gums do they feel swollen or does it feel like a tooth is going to break through?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009