I need an idea for a birthday party

My daughter is turning 10 and I need a good idea for a birthday party. I have already done a princess, bridal and "at home" spa day.

ayers65

Asked by ayers65 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• what types of things does she like? For example, Hannah Montanna or Twlight themed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• sleepover, or camping, if you have one of those little fire pit things you can build a campfire in it, pitch tents in the back yard, tell stories, make smores, hot dogs, make it fun!!! if shes into that kind of thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Have her a sweet shope party. Have mini cupcakes and a candy bar, this means a buffet of different candies. things that are very colorful! Or do a pink and brown colored theme and have a chocolate party! And in the goodie bags you could put a tooth brush and travel tooth paste...since they ate so many sweets!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• you could do like a fashion theme or celebrity look a like theme that would be fun
    angelfire25

Answer by angelfire25 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My dd was 9 last year and wanted a fashion show birthday party.
    She likes americas next top model. Anyway,we were not able to pull it off but I thought it was a cute idea. We ended up at the ice skating rink. We were able to invite the boys too:)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Three ideas - DD just turned 9, we did a Rockstar Party with invitations that looked like backstage passes for a concert, dancing, singing and glam hair and nails. Food was easy, pizza, Doritos, M & M's. You could show the movie "Camp Rock". Junior Chef Party - buy inexpensive cloth aprons at Walmart or your hobby store, personalize them with puffy paint. Have mini pizza crusts and all the toppings available, have them make their own pizza to eat while you watch a movie, then have cupcake or cookie decorating for desert. You can pre-bake sugar cookies and have different colors and icing and sprinkles for the girls, put them on a plate for them to take home. Or, a non-sleepover sleepover. Invite the girls to come in their pajamas, watch a movie or have a dance contest, tell ghost stories, decorate inexpensive white or colored pillowcases with puffy paint and fabric stickers. Have them go home after 2 hours and sleep!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 10:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2009