Possible UTI....

Ok i've already put in a call to my doc but she is incredibly busy today... Its really weird and probably TMI... Every time i pee it is okay until i am close to finishing and then it feels like something clamps down and it really hurts... i still can finish going.. its just painful... I think it probably is a urinary tract infection... any ideas??

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Health

• It sounds like you do are you able to get into the doctor tomorrow I hope. There is a Pill you can buy that will help so you will stop feeling like you have to pee all of the time. It is Azo something? I am sorry I can not remember but any store walgreens, walmart they all have it. I just got some wonderful stuff to help with UTI called D-Mannose it really works good for me. Which some health food stores if you got one in your town has that in there stores.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• it could be a bladder infection cause thats the way i was feeling and my gyn doc said thats what i had
    angelfire25

Answer by angelfire25 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Thanks guys! She called me back and sent a script down to the pharmacy for me! Now I get to take horse pills for the next 5 days... lol
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I feel for you,Honey! My DD was dealing with a UTI. She found that straight cranberry juice helped her along with the anitbiotics. Best of luck,Sweetie!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Definitely a UTI. Drink lots of water and take cranberry capsules. Avoid caffeine, sugar, spicey foods and vinegar.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2009