Who hates Glenn Beck? And who do you prefer to watch (if anyone)?

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 5:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he asks good questions. I usually listen to him on XM rather than watch him.. But I also listen to Randi Rhodes, the Young Turks, and Laura Ingaram.. It's good to hear what others are feeling. It pushes me to search for what I truly believe in.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Hate is a lot more emotion than I can spare for the man. I'd have to listen to him sometime before I could love or hate him. I don't watch anyone or read a blog to tell me what the news means. I read it online and decide for myself.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I like to watch Nancy Grace.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Really? Nancy Grace has annoyed me ever since she would stop saying "Tot Mom" - She's pretty aggressive - gotta love her gumption. LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I used to watch him daily, and found him interesting. Have only watched him a bit since the move to Fox, and I am sorely disappointed. He has lost the moderate, albeit conservative tone he had while on HNN. He is now shrill, and crazy sounding as are a number of those who are on Fox.

I don't hate him. I am upset, because before, he provided a questioning tone. Now, he is borderline screeching hate monger. He turned his life around, made something of himself from nothing, and he is going to end up like this?

It's a shame. But - he is choosing this path, and not only am I disappointed, I will no longer watch him. I find the shift that he has made reprehensible. I won't support someone who has gone the way he has.

I actually watch Lou, when I have time to watch anyone.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 5:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I LOVE GLENN BECK!!! HE SPEAKS TRUTH!!! HE'S NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP TO THE LIBERAL NUTWINGS!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Hate? No. Detest? Absolutely. I don't watch pundits. On occasion I listen to 1 for comedic relief, not news.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 6:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I love Glenn. Why the continuous campaign against him? He hasn't done anything but expose the lies, scandles, and slight of hand of some of our public figures. I'm sure he hasn't done anything to you personally. If you don't like his show, turn the channel. Why sit and watch a show you hate?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I WOULDN'T SAY I HATE HIM, THAT IS TOO STRONG A WORD, LET'S JUST SAY I DISLIKE HIM, I RATHER LISTEN TO KEITH OLBERMANN.

Answer by older at 7:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don;t hate him, Just wander why so many people take him as gospel when he has stated

DON'T TAKE ME TOO SERIOUS, I AM AN ENTERTAINER
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009